Diary Penelitian PhD

Online diary ini untuk mendokumenkan kegiatan penelitian saya. Maeskipun ide ini terlambat diimplementasikan tetapi saya berharap ini akan bermanfaat dan efektif untuk kerja-kerja penelitian saya selanjutnya

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hi, what I am doing now?

Well, let see. No more email before 6pm.
Chapter 6

In this chapter I need to discuss my findings using my theoretical frameworks.
A. Effective PD Program
B. Zones theory, three zones of influential teacher learning.

Also, in this chapter I am going to answer my last research questions: What are the implications of this Australian ethnographic study for the uses of the Internet (as teacher PD and a tool for teaching maths) in the context of Indonesia.
Therefore, in this chapter, I am drawing as well the context of Indonesia.

Therefore, the structure of this Chapter are as follows.
6.1. Effective PD using the Internet
6.2. Three zones of Influential Teachers Learning
6.3. Implication of this study in Indonesian context.

My questions, what kind of Introduction I need before 6.1 and what conculsion paragraphs that I need after section 6.3?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home