Maju terus!
Kata Merrilyn, pekerjaan ini sangat penting saya tangani sendiri. Dan dia yakin saya bisa melakukannya sendiri. saya harus berusaha mencari kekuatan itu dari diri saya sendiri.
Saya kira hal ini betul karena sayalah tentunya yang paling banyak membaca dalam bidang kajian saya.
Now let see about another characteristic which is ongoing.
what important arguments that I am going to reveal here?
What messages that I am going to reveal?
What I am expeting from readers from reading this?
And also, the most importance thing, what this study tell us about the Internet for ongoing teacher professional development.
An interesting thing is I have two cases here. Be careful to compare them.
Basically here, what we can learn from this two cases. That's important!!!!
How many pages I am going to write here. Let me say maximum 1 1/2 pages.
What I basicallt already write in my draft?
- Ann used the Internet effectively for her ongoing PD.
- the intention or the understanding of the researcher of ongoing.Tjis was certainly influenced by her experiences and her knowledge about the limitations of the tradisional PD model, and therefore, wanted to demonstrates that it's ongoing. But there are others issues emerged from this.
- In my writing, I also presented about how I use the potential of the Internet to be ongoing, such as email, blogs.
- I am also raises lots of questions at the end of this part but really related to email, blog, time, and soon anf this does not shown a strong connection with this.
The question must be about how this study tell us about the uses of the Internet for ongoing teacher PD.
I hypothesised how the potential of the internet enable effective PD, which is ongoing. But again, the internet is just a tool.
I actually stated in Chapter 2 about the internet is a tool and here the teachers is a key role.
I am not sure yet, what is the most important in this topic.
Is this only actually to argue that it is true that the internet alows people to d ongoing. But .....
One interesting from the case of Ann has to be reveals, about she attended many face-to-face PD about the internet and then he reach the pint where Ann use it for ongoing PD.
Well, therefore, what i actually hoped from jack, how Jack could see this potential so in the future, he can self regulated him self in his learning.
hang on, about C2, I might need to emphasis about the factors establishing good collaboration, such mutual.
back to C1, but I am not sure yet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home