Diary Penelitian PhD

Online diary ini untuk mendokumenkan kegiatan penelitian saya. Maeskipun ide ini terlambat diimplementasikan tetapi saya berharap ini akan bermanfaat dan efektif untuk kerja-kerja penelitian saya selanjutnya

Monday, March 10, 2008

C2 again?

Yeah, so, I must have strong arguments!
I must also include several possibility in analysing this problem.
I think, it is enough if I can write 1 1/2 pages fro C2.
Ideas to include:
  1. The background and the direction of this section. Or telling them what questions I am trying to answer in this Section. Or clarify what issue I am discussing here.
  2. State my main argument here: I found Jack was a very collaborative person indicated by two main evidence, collaboration between the researcher and collaboration with his colleagues, however promoting the uses of the Internet as a tool for collaboration faced many challenges. These challenges appeared as a result of Jack's preference of doing face-to-face collaboration and Jack had limited time to do it.
  3. Explain my argument by giving them evidence, reminding the critical events in in Chapter 5.
  4. Presenting my reflective ideas, the ideas where I am questioning some issues and I am connecting with with the previous findings, the previous contrasting issues, the previous important claims.
  5. However, I am challenging the readers to think in my way, about the importance to connect them with the essential thing about teacher learning.
I think five paragraphs are enough to reveal all the important points here.
Good thinking Sitti. Here I can see the useful of my previous reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home