just do it
That's the advice of my friend Margaret Kettle. JUST DO IT!
Okay, there is no way to finish my work without doing any thing.
Now, I feel quite tired, sleepy, and lack of energy to do my theses.
What is happening?
I do not know. This might be normal.
Therefore I just write this freely, hoping that I will be energised to back to my work.
Important that I need to write.
Another thing for the next supervision, what I am expeting?
- I want my supervisors can see the map of my whole works. They must now where I am up to and what the rest that has to be done?
- I want them to make a commitment with my work. I mean that I am hoping they can give me a certainty about to what extend they are going to help me.
- I must prepare a calender for four months: April 08, May 08, June 08, July 08. I want to tell them that I need a month to pack up and preparing things for going home. Therefore, I am going to ask them to put some notes in the calender, so I know when my supervisors available for me and how long they need to read my theses, and how many times do they need to read them. Together with this, I am going to show them a table of content of my theses and tell them the progress.
- In this meeting, I am going to bring my Draft theses (in Binding) to describe how much my theses now.
- What specific feedback that I am hoping? I am expecting that they will give me feedback on Chapter Discussion and Conclusion.
What significant progress that my supervisors should see in the next meeting?
The progress in my style of writing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home