Diary Penelitian PhD

Online diary ini untuk mendokumenkan kegiatan penelitian saya. Maeskipun ide ini terlambat diimplementasikan tetapi saya berharap ini akan bermanfaat dan efektif untuk kerja-kerja penelitian saya selanjutnya

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Reflection-19 Feb 08 3.24pm

I have revised my draft C1, which is good because at least I have already a material to be reviewed by SSS. Tomorrow, at 2pm, I will have a meeting with Renata, (a new reviewer of SSS). Hopefully, Renata's feedback will be very useful in developing my writing.

If I can continue this process and having SSS to review my writing,
Wednesday: C1
Thursday: C2
Friday: C3
Monday: C4
Tuesday: C5
Yeah, I do not know.
It is always longer what I did that what I had planned.

Well, now, what is next?
I am quite tired sitting in front of this computer. It is not good. so what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home