Meeting with Shelley & Next Phase
I have a meeting with Shelley from 3 -4.20.
We laughed a lot.
I also told them the hard process I have experienced.
Again, Shelley said to me that I have chosen the hardest design for PhD theses, and that's my choice.
I also asked her support to write my paper for MERGA. I know understand that she and Merrilyn beleive that my theses is my work and she does not want to push me to write under my names and her names.
I argued that the truth is that's my work but my supervisor helped me a lot for that. It is impossible for me to finish, to do research without my supervisor helps.
She said but that's the job of my supervisor.
She several times that I am very generous.
I also said that I admitted that she is so patient to supervise me. I now undertood better her direction many times ago. He then said, that's why she said that I wanted to hug me because I submitted a very good writing already.
Yes, I think that is good. I just need to continue writing.
Finishing Chapter 6 by the end of this month.
So I have time two weeks to finish that.
Monday: C1
Tuesday: C2
Wednesday: C3
Thursday: C4
Friday: C5 + conclusion
Monday: I2 (PD)
Tuesday: I3 (online resources)
Wednesday: I4 (online community) or Internet for Communication and Collaboration
Thursday: Self-implication
Friday (29 February): Finishing Chapter 6

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home