Diary Penelitian PhD

Online diary ini untuk mendokumenkan kegiatan penelitian saya. Maeskipun ide ini terlambat diimplementasikan tetapi saya berharap ini akan bermanfaat dan efektif untuk kerja-kerja penelitian saya selanjutnya

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I am sick today, but still thinking

Today, I am staying at home. Lay down and sometimes reading a book, and thinking my research.
My husband is so nice, providing me a dinner and for my children, washing as well as shopping.

It seems that I just need to write my ideas. But also I need reading.
From reading today, what can I understand?

I am so interested with Chapter 11. The context is the district having many problems about the education, problem with quite poorer students, problems with lack of teachers, many teachers left the job. The context was challenged also from the demographic and geographis. The PD was offered to address the contextual problems. They started with their own model, having problem with the lack of content, but then it grews very much, connecting with others project, and so on.
I can learn in particular how the writer give us the contenx of the research. This is a thing that I did not know before doing PhD. May be because in here, we are writing for the wider readers from different countries.

I also can see how the writers teeling us the challenges. They did not use at all the word difficult when they describes the difficulties.
I am sure that I need to read this book very carefully until I can compare all the different project in the book and understanding very much the strength and the challenges. Also understand very well about what I need to do in planning the PD?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home