Thinking papers
I am not sure if I can write a paper for MERGA conference and ACEC.
Are you looking for some new ideas for your early years mathematics classroom? Young children are born into a world filled with technology, so why should their classrooms be any different? In this workshop you will have the opportunity to explore a range of mathematical websites that have been tested in the classroom and given the thumbs up by young learners.
This is good, but it is not simple.
This paper is reporting on a part of my ethnographic study about the uses of the Internet for teacher professional development and teaching mathematics. Drawing on two case studies of teachers in Queensland, I analyse what factors (personal and contextual) support or inhibit mathematics teachers in making use of the Internet for teacher professional development and for teaching mathematics. My initial analysis has identified at least three factors needing further discussion, namely time, the nature of the Internet, and the context of the teacher. The impact of these factors is illustrated by reference to the two case studies.
Ini juga bukan hal yang ringankah?
This paper presents a part of a larger ethnographical study, drawing on case studies of an expert and a novice teacher to analyse discrete events in the classroom, showing how or when the Internet can or cannot be considered as enriching mathematics teaching and learning. Factors likely to determine the richness of the mathematics teaching using the Internet are discussed. Findings demonstrate contrasting ways of using the Internet in teaching mathematics. This study indicates that knowledge, perception of teacher’s and student’s role, and teachers’ pedagogical beliefs are the main factors underpinning the uses of the Internet in teaching mathematics in primary school
===
Bagaimana mungkin saya nulis paper dalam posisi seperti ini, harus fikus pada tesis saya.
Mungkin untuk level saya, saya perlu untuk melatih proses menulis saya, bukan untuk mengejar karir.
But to be honest for MERGA paper, I am very keen to present there because it is a very good conference.
Two ideas for this:
1. It's about Zone theory
2. It's about PD with the Internet.
Therefore, I must finish Chapter Discussion.
Well, therefore, I need tow write "PD with the Internet"
Then I need to write the implication of my study for Indonesian context.
Then the implications for the researcher, let me call this for a while: Lesson from my journey

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home