Diary Penelitian PhD

Online diary ini untuk mendokumenkan kegiatan penelitian saya. Maeskipun ide ini terlambat diimplementasikan tetapi saya berharap ini akan bermanfaat dan efektif untuk kerja-kerja penelitian saya selanjutnya

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Meeting 29 Nov 2007 for 2 hours

From the discussion, I get another evidence that my difficultie is always about to determine what I should write. Too many things.

What I have done since the last meeting 21 Nov, I have read lots of stuff and I have done lots of brianstorming in Indonesian language, also I have done many rewriting and rewriting. I have listed many important ideas.

Shelley's comments on my writing: excellent, very good, but
I can understand now that it was not the information that she was expecting.

She many times told me that I need to write in general. Now I sumbitted 7 pages and she said that I mgiht end up to 10 pages but we only need two pages.

I've also understood what she said that I need to build up two skills: (1) restructuring and (2) writing style.

Well, What I am going to do now?
In the next posting, I will try to write in Indonesia things that I might need to write for the submission.
Thanks shelley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home