submit 28 Nov 2007
Finally, I submitted my writing a couple of hour ago.
That was about the context of Indonesia.
I am tired now.
I should go home.
Before going home, I want to write my intention:
Would be possible to provide time for myself to contribute my expertise to teachers in Indonesia?
I have done some useful things such as, sharing ideas with teachers through e-mail, answering teacher's questions, having teleconferences.
But, how beautifu it is if I can consistently provide my time an hour a day or a baout 5 hours a week to share with mathematics teachers in Indonesia.
What can I do? Let me list them here:
- I can read about one little topic of mathematics, how to teach the topic, what concepts that important to know about this topic, and what misunderstanding or misconception about this topic. This means that at the same time, I am learning too.
- I can experiment about a little mathematical topic and sharing my finding to other teachers. This personal story would be useful for me and for teachers as I would model how I look at the teaching as a part of the learning.
- I can also write something that related to the teaching pedagogy. I have some translation about cooperative learning. I have some writing about CTL, or assessment. All that material will be useful for others.
I realise that I need time to do that. Therefore I should not be too ambitious but let me commit my self to contribute at least one posting a week.
This is a real learning process. This is a way for my personal professional learning.
Ya Allah, hanya atas kehendakmulah, semua ini bisa berjalan. Engkaulah yang Maha Berkehendak.
Engkaulah yang mengetahui yang tampak dan yang tersembunyi. Tolonglah hamba untuk mengabdikan ilmu hamba. Hanya atas kekuatan yang bersumber dari Mulah yang dapat membawa saya untuk mengabdi secara maksimal.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home