Diary Penelitian PhD

Online diary ini untuk mendokumenkan kegiatan penelitian saya. Maeskipun ide ini terlambat diimplementasikan tetapi saya berharap ini akan bermanfaat dan efektif untuk kerja-kerja penelitian saya selanjutnya

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Minggu tapi masuk kantor

I decided to come to my office today to do some works. This is particularly because I will have a meeting tomorrow with my supervisors. I was wondering if I can prepare something to discuss with my supervisors.

My husband reminded me yesterday, after we had been busy, buying books for our project buku anak bangsa and accompanying our children for swimming at South Bank.
He reminded me to focus on my theses and considering to involve in any other activities. He worries if I cannot finish my study by the end of my scholarship, 31 August 2008.

Well, today I am thinking about the implication of my study.

Tomorrow, I think I need to talk about at least 3 things:
1. My progress report.
2. My thinking about the implications of my study
3. My thinking about additional part for my Chapter 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home