Diary Penelitian PhD

Online diary ini untuk mendokumenkan kegiatan penelitian saya. Maeskipun ide ini terlambat diimplementasikan tetapi saya berharap ini akan bermanfaat dan efektif untuk kerja-kerja penelitian saya selanjutnya

Friday, January 11, 2008

Pretending to prepare a lecture about the zone theory

Let me pretend, that I am going to a presentation about zone theory that I am using in my analyisis.
This presentation should tell my students:
  • What is the zone theory?
  • Why do I use this theory?

The zone theory I meant here is a result of Merrilyn's adoption to Valsiner's theory. Therefore, I must explain how Merrilyn adopt this theory (what is the original of this theory), and how she used it in her prevous studies.

In the next post, I want to compile some materials I found from googles. I am going to read those material to try to understand deeply the essence of this theory.

But be careful Sitti, as you always go deeper as if it is a focus of your PhD study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home