Diary Penelitian PhD

Online diary ini untuk mendokumenkan kegiatan penelitian saya. Maeskipun ide ini terlambat diimplementasikan tetapi saya berharap ini akan bermanfaat dan efektif untuk kerja-kerja penelitian saya selanjutnya

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Well done

Now, it's 8.20pm.
I finally did some revisions in my writing. I have finished the analysis of Ann case study using the zone theory.

I did not ring my family since this morning. It was not so good. But, sometimes, I think that I have to do this. I am not a workacholic but to get my self focusing in my research sometimes hard.

I have just rang them, but nobody hold it. The might be sleeping. Therefore, I have to be patient to ring my husband later, about 10.15pm.

Let me ask myself:
Would it be possible for me to submit my writing that including:
  • the zone theory for Chapter 2 [max 2 pages]
  • the analysis of Ann and Jack case study using zone theory [max 10 pages]
  • the context of Indonesia [max 5 pages]
  • the implication for Indonesian context [max 5 pages]
  • the implication for my personal learning [max 2 pages]

So, I am expecting to have about 24 pages to submit for the next meeting.

If I can do this, I will have a whole picture with what I should write for my discussion chapter.

Can I do that? Only if I am supported by Allah.

Another question:

May I have a presentation for MERGA conference and QAMT conference? Hopefully. But I am not really sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home