Diary Penelitian PhD

Online diary ini untuk mendokumenkan kegiatan penelitian saya. Maeskipun ide ini terlambat diimplementasikan tetapi saya berharap ini akan bermanfaat dan efektif untuk kerja-kerja penelitian saya selanjutnya

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

After the meeting this afternoon

Yeah, we had an important conversation. I need to listen to the recording very soon and then revise my writing based on that.

I also have some notes in my notebook about the my planning, that by next Thursday, I need to submit my writing.
I also listed what I need to don next.
  1. The first and the most important, revise the draft based on my discussion today
  2. I need to read again Merrilyn's writing
  3. I need to connect my writing with the literature review.
  4. I need to write the zone theory for Chapter 2.
  5. Because Merrilyn will be away for about a month, and she will have a new job, then I think, it is better to write soon the implications of my study for Indonesian context and my personal learning.

In the next meeting with Merrilyn, I will tell Merrilyn the outline of my whole theses.

What I need now, is just writing and writing. Hope Allah help me to produce a high quality of writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home