Diary Penelitian PhD

Online diary ini untuk mendokumenkan kegiatan penelitian saya. Maeskipun ide ini terlambat diimplementasikan tetapi saya berharap ini akan bermanfaat dan efektif untuk kerja-kerja penelitian saya selanjutnya

Friday, November 30, 2007

I wonder why it is difficult to finish this writing

I want to write the context of Indonesia.
Why? Because one of my research question is about: what is the implications of my research for Indonesian context.

Let me see the order of my theses writing.
In Cahpater 4, I talked about Ann. I have described the context of Ann: her background, her school, her classroom and society, the facilities, her beliefs and knowledge about mathematics, teaching and learning as well as technology, her mathematics teaching using the Internet, her uses of the Internet for her self-regulated learning.

Then in the next chapter, Chapter 5, I have talk about the context Jack: his background, his students, his classroom, his rich environtment with lots of facilities, school society, the pattern of his teaching, his beleiefs about learner, mathematics teaching, syllabus.

Well, now we can see:
  • how powerful of the beliefs and knowledge, that within in the less favourable situation, the rich learning and teaching can happen.
  • within this context, the available technology including the Internet was optimised, she was continously getting benefits from the Internet.
  • We can also see Jack' context in a very favourable environment, but the belief, the knowledge were becoming significant factors inhibiting the optimal learning process.
  • Then I came with lost of ways to support (carefully and thoughtfully decided approaches in supporing Jack to take him to see the potential of the Internet. The results show that Jack did not change as I was expecting. Jack did not change significantly the way he teaches. Why??????????? and how I would say this?????????
  • To answer this question, I need to indicate the critical events that showing us about ..... the "the move (forward/backward) in this process.
  • The big question now, what we can learn from the two cases????

What can we learn from the two cases of Australian teachers for the Indonesian teacher Pd using the Internet?

Let me think and post my thinking in the next posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home