Diary Penelitian PhD

Online diary ini untuk mendokumenkan kegiatan penelitian saya. Maeskipun ide ini terlambat diimplementasikan tetapi saya berharap ini akan bermanfaat dan efektif untuk kerja-kerja penelitian saya selanjutnya

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

sabaaaaaaaaar

It has been long time to write the discussion chapter. Be patient, please!
For the implication in Indonesian context, I think I have done about 60%. Well done! It is a really independent work. It is my original work. I must be proud of what I have done.

Well, now I have identified what things I have to do to finish this section?
  1. Writing the context of "Internet for communication and collaboration. = 1 - 1.5 pages
  2. Writing the implication in "Indonesian teacher PD" = 1 - 1.5 pages
  3. Writing the implication in "online resources" = 1.5 pages
  4. Writing the implication in "Internet for communication and collaboration" = 1 - 1.5 pages

Can I finish the four points this week? Wednesday. Thursday, Friday, Saturday?

I am not sure. Just do it. Ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home