Diary Penelitian PhD

Online diary ini untuk mendokumenkan kegiatan penelitian saya. Maeskipun ide ini terlambat diimplementasikan tetapi saya berharap ini akan bermanfaat dan efektif untuk kerja-kerja penelitian saya selanjutnya

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Menjelang Meeting dengan Prof. Merrilyn Goos

This morning, I spent about 2 hours at the library, checking about my research outline and the schedule. It was great. However, my self reflection told me that, my supervisors do not want me to think tooo many things that resulted in "not so productive'. Even though these compilations data were from my review to lots of my written ideas, it could impress my supervisors that I was "too much thinking and lack of writing"

My conclusion was:

  • Just Do IT!
  • Just think, write, rewrite, rewrite and so on.
  • Just spend time to write and write.
  • Read if I need it.

What I can do, see my time, take advantages to any opportunity.

Use every minutes of my time for good things.

Now, in about 3 hours, I will see Merrilyn.

What questions I have?

  1. How many pages for Chapter Discussion?
  2. How many pages for the context of Indonesia and the implications?

What expectation I had:

  1. learning from her about the zone theory
  2. learning from her how to write Chapter Discussion
  3. getting some explisit guidance about the context of Indonesia.

I can let her know that I am going for holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home