Diary Penelitian PhD

Online diary ini untuk mendokumenkan kegiatan penelitian saya. Maeskipun ide ini terlambat diimplementasikan tetapi saya berharap ini akan bermanfaat dan efektif untuk kerja-kerja penelitian saya selanjutnya

Friday, December 15, 2006

Diskusi dengan Katherine

Trus nulis berikut.
Writing about how to write:
Let me write in Indonesian language to get the flow:

Hal yang perlu ditulis adalah tentang
kapan proses pembelajaran terjadi pada Jack, atau kapan terjadi proses perubahan. Bukankah proses perubahan menjadi indikator proses pembelajaran?

Dari pengecekan e-mail secara cepat tadi pagi, saya dapat tunjukkan bagaimana usaha-usaha saya dalam mendorong atau menunjukkan atau uapaya untuk menghubungkan jack pada hal-hal positif dari Internet.
Misalnya saya kirimkan list tabel dari website. Saya minta responnya, tapi tak ada respon. (Benarkah?)
Terhadap kegiatan investigasi yang saya (trigger)-ini benar-benar satu contoh bahwa hal ini hanya dapat dilakukan ketika kita berada di sekolah.
Ceritanya begini:
One day Jack invited me to have a meeting as a responce to our several chats about websites. He seemed becoming interesting with the websites, particulary to put the websites into his websites.
He agreed and he asked me to teach him how to make a Blog. I did it. (But it is empty untill now; but at the end of the study, he said that put selected websites into a blog for his mathematics teaching would be good, so then kids can just start from there because to him Kids are not good at that. I don’t know why {This is also an evidence that Jack sometimes ‘underestimate of the ability of kids’ His bekiefs about the learning is really different with Ann’s beliefs.

Okay, then we have time and we have a commitment/agreement.

He wanted me to look for like somebautiful things to put in his students blog. And make a description of what is blog. I promised to looking for some example of blog made by teachers. I spent time for that. I look for references, I printed and gave to him. But because then his responses is not so positive, I did not think to do that.

In thsi meeting, I told about a student that came to me and told me that she really learn something new in the school, that when the students measure the balcony. Jack told me that it is about investigation. He said that I would love to have more investigation activities. He proposed to collaborate with me to plan and doing investigation in Term 4. I though that it is not focus of my research but this was a new space for me where I can connect him with the Internet. Because I can introduce him again abouta websites that contain many wonderful resources about investigation. I sent the websites .......... (Did he responded).
I sent several other websites even printed some of the material.
We agreed to have an investigation about garden. I then search via google and it was hard to find that things that suitable with year 2. I got ....... for another year. But I think it might be helpful for him to plan. He sent me e-mail .......great .....then send me his plan. (I don’t know what was happening in relation to the Internet)

I sent websites .... not responded?
Then he sent me again the second investigation:
And told me that if I found websites about that let him know!!!!
This is indicate that he want to know more. He is interested.


Because his responses about that,

Remember when he said the thing that he doesn’t like if short. Then I proposed the ideas put in the favourite and put in a blog. He said that he prefer in a blog
This is indicate that he was surfing the Internet. He have looked at the websites because he know what he doesn’t like.
Another lesson, that we need another knowledge about how to deal with.
I again show the complexity of the teaching.
kapan itu tidak terjadi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home