Diary Penelitian PhD

Online diary ini untuk mendokumenkan kegiatan penelitian saya. Maeskipun ide ini terlambat diimplementasikan tetapi saya berharap ini akan bermanfaat dan efektif untuk kerja-kerja penelitian saya selanjutnya

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I am tired, Should I continue?

I am tired already. Before going home let me write something here.
I have done the writing of the Indonesian context related to Internet for communication and collaboration. I was a difficult process but finally I did it. Tomorrow, I am going to SSS to get feedback.

Well there are many more things to do.
Could I focus on the implication on each below.
- PD using the Internet
- Internet for communication and collaboration
- online resources.
My feeling now that they are difficult to write. but it doesn't matter.
I might be able to wake up early morning to think and write whatever about them, in order to clarify my thinking.
I actually have some thoughts about it, but (seperti biasalah), seperti belum mampu menulisnya. Butuh energi yang banyak dan butuh keberanian kuat.

So I want to back home at 6pm with bus. What I am going to do now?
Let me check several current articles about online PD. I have time about 45 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home